2019-2020 Enrollment

Registration for Mehlville School District is now being handled in the individual schools. Please call to make an appointment with the Registrar/Secretary in the school your child will be attending and set up an appointment date and time.

Registration can be performed during regular school hours, Monday through Friday anytime throughout the school year, with the exception of holidays. See information on website regarding registration dates and times for new student enrollment during summer.

Beasley Elementary School – (314) 467-5400

Bierbaum Elementary School – (314) 467-5500

Blades Elementary School – (314) 467-7300

Forder Elementary School – (314) 467-5600

Hagemann Elementary School – (314) 467-5700

Oakville Elementary School – (314) 467-5800

Point Elementary School – (314) 467-5900

Rogers Elementary School – (314) 467-6300

Trautwein Elementary School – (314) 467-6400

Wohlwend Elementary School – (314) 467-6500

Bernard Middle School – (314) 467-6600

Margaret Buerkle Middle School – (314) 467-6800

Oakville Middle School – (314) 467-7400

Washington Middle School – (314) 467-7600

Mehlville High School – (314) 467-6107

Oakville High School – (314) 467-7107

Documents Needed:
To make this process more efficient, you will need to bring the following items with you to register (please note - Arabic, Bosnian, Chinese, Spanish and Vietnamese documents are available in the document container located at the bottom of the page):

Documents Needed for Registration.pdf

EHB-AF1 ParentGuardian User Agreement and EHB-AF2 Student User Agreement.pdf

                    Language Use Survey Form.pdf

                    Mehlville Student Enrollment Form.pdf


                    Physical Cover Letter (b).pdf

                    Physical Form H-28 & H-12 (Pink Form) (Rev.10-16-17).pdf

                    School Health Information Form H-11 (Blue) revised 4.24.17.pdf

                    Student Information Exchange Form.pdf

                    Transportation Student Data Form.pdf

                    At the high school level only, you will need these additional items:


                      • Either an unofficial or an official transcript in a sealed envelope.


                      Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.